UPDATE: We'll have 5 copies of "SharePoint 2010 Projects" (Microsoft Press) by Geoff Evelyn to give away.
6:00 - 6:30 - Pizza & Chatting
6:30 - 8:00 - Discussion
The discussion will be broken into two segments:
Segment 1 - Our Group
- What would you like to see the group do over the next few months?
- Do you have suggestions of people to contact to speak?
- Do you have suggestions for sponsors?
- How do you feel about having vendors (e.g. AvePoint, Nintex, etc.) present?
- Are there any vendors that you'd particularly like to see present?
Segment 2 - Open Discussion
This will be a 'loosely moderated' open discussion. There won't be a panel, but Ruven will attempt to keep the discussion moving and on-track.
- Come with your SharePoint questions (Note: Should be non-technical, in keeping with the aims of the group).
- Come with your SharePoint solutions: Things that you tried, and what worked and what didn't.
Potential topics of interest: Governance, Adoption, Training/Change-management, etc.
Please try to think ahead of some specific issues you have faced and that would be of interest to the group.
See you there!