addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Uplifting "Table of Life" Message Board › Free rent until May!

Free rent until May! Enjoy sharing a house 4 minutes from San Francisco with Pat.

Pat G.
user 9760847
Daly City, CA
Post #: 1
Hello fellow plant lovers!!!

I rent a wonderful light-filled 4-bedroom 2.5-bathroom 2-story Doelger home in Daly City on Eastmoor Ave.

It has a full garage and a nice sizable backyard. It's an 11-minute walk from the Colma BART and 4-minute drive to Daly City BART. Because there are no houses across the street, there's a nice view of San Francisco lights from the living and dining room at night, yet it has a woodsy feel, too. The neighborhood is really nice and safe.

It's really convenient to SF. On a good day and depending on your driving habits, you can get to Noe Valley in 12 minutes. I'm also less than a mile from the ocean, so the air is fresh and clean!

If you want to rent half the house, it'll be about $1350 incl. utilities, the cost of a small studio in SF. Otherwise, each room is about $675, with the large downstairs room being a little more.

Trader Joe's, Westlake, Ocean Beach, Lake Merced, Pacifica, Serramonte (where there are weekly farmer's market), SFSU, public library, lots of wonderful Asian grocery stores and interesting produce and other amenities are nearby. There are several shopping centers nearby, too, and lots of services.

I'm a member of a terrifically clean and large Planet Fitness, which is about 3 blocks away and $10-a-month-no-commitment. I shop at Costco sometimes and am happy to invite you to shop there with me. I get some of my organic greens there.

My SF roommate really loved living here these past 3+ years and continued her thriving home business here, and it's very safe. Schools are in walking distance, too.

Take a virtual stroll here: http://maps.google.co...­

Feel free to contact me via Irondoll@aol.com and for a visit. I think you'll be very pleased.

Pat Godinez

415 505-5960