You are invited to come out to share and learn about Lean Startup and to meet some entrepreneurs. The venue is relaxed, the food is yummy, and discussions will be as democratic as possible.
Please come with thirst, hunger, and somewhat prepared to talk to us about:
How have you been practicing Lean Startup principles lately? Where are you in the Build | Measure | Learn cycle? What do you want to do next and how?
If you don't have amazing answers, it's no problem as long as you make an effort. Entrepreneurs generally help other entrepreneurs. We all want to learn and grow.
1. ~10 Minutes of Socializing and Introductions: Meet people and make yourself comfortable for about 10 minutes.
*Organizer collects discussion topics and dot vote on topics during this time*
2. Begin discussions, 30 minutes at most per topic, basically following a Lean Coffee (精益咖啡) format, or an Unconference (非会议) discussion if there are a very large number of attendees.
3. Saving the best for last... Pitches and Feedback: We'll go around the room to give everyone a chance to: Introduce your idea, describe the problem you are solving, describe your solution, & say why now is the best time for it.
*Consider asking members for honest feedback on your pitch & product, if only to learn ways to improve it.*
4. (optional) Slideshow/Article/Book Discussion or Activity:
Activity List: IDEO ideation mashup, 5 Why's, Make 2 Lists: "problems we solve now" and "problems we'd like to solve," & then discuss how to solve them.
5. (optional) Chill and chat with what time is left or stay late to keep your conversations going :)
Order food/drinks from the menu.
1. Be nice and try to increase the meetup value for other attendees.
2. Give others a chance to speak up, even if you think you have all the answers.
3. Order food/drinks from the menu.
Learn More About Lean Startup by Reading:
Eric Ries' Slideshow :: www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/eric-ries-sllconf-keynote-state-of-the-lean-startup-movement
Eric Ries' Blog :: http://www.startuplessonslearned.com
Questions, requests or suggestions, and discussion topics will always be appreciated in advance. Message me or leave them in the "Comments" section below. I hope to see you at the meetup. Thank you.