addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Take a Hike Message Board › Havasupai

Havasupai

Karen
user 8393006
Chandler, AZ
4 days to Havasaupai!!!!
I'm hoping to be on the road leaving the east valley (101 and the 60) betweeen 3:30-4:00.....if any one wants to caravan out let me know.. we can find a spot to meet on the way out.....figure on grabbing a quick bite to eat in Prescott....

to find where I am camping in Havasupai......I will have a couple of beachballs and an inflatable yellow duck hanging from the trees.......that should help you pick us out...I will be trying to get a spot on the other side of the creek that runs thru the camp (just a little less foot traffic from others).

Please remember....if you're not with me when you hit the village of Havasupai, you will still need to check in at the office and let them know which group you are with and give them your name......I will have ALL the permits with ME....you will need to find me in camp to get your permit. I will not hang in camp all day waiting for you....I will be hanging around the general area (the falls)...you can find us around dinner time at camp...

For the mules......please put a piece of duct tape with my name on it (Dodds) and your name....in black marker on your pack...this is so they will keep them with our group and on the right mules.....

that's all I can think of right now.......thanks, Karen