This meetup's agenda:
* 5 minutes for introductions and announcements
* 60 minutes for "Navigation Architecture Component" -- Scott will guide us through a Codelab for this new library which allows you to easily implement common, but complex navigation requirements, while also helping you visualize your app's navigation flow.
* 15 minutes for "Android Things" -- Randy will provide updates on his exploration into Android Things.
* 15 minutes for "Bash Tips and Tricks" -- Harvey will share some tips and tricks when using the Bash command-line shell.
* Wrap up and door prizes -- We'll give out a couple of door prizes and decide on which nearby eatery to attend for some extra socializing.