Charter Meeting – Tampa Bay ServiceNow Developers - November 14th
· Developer Resources on the Portal and beyond
· New features in the Jakarta Platform – including Developer specific
· Best Practices in Development on the NOW Platform
Chuck Tomasi will be presenting at our Charter Meeting of the Tampa Bay ServiceNow Developer’s group. Chuck is the Sr. Technical Product Marketing Manager for the Now Platform at ServiceNow. Chuck has been with ServiceNow for eight years in very technical roles, both internally, and working with customers in their development and utilization of the Now platform. In his progressive roles from a Sr. Technical Consultant, to Platform Architect, Chuck has delivered complex custom applications to global ServiceNow customers, as well as educational solutions internally and to the ServiceNow partner network.
6:30 Eat, Drink, and Network – Chipotle Buffett
7:00 Introduction of Attendees
7:15 Information about ServiceNow MeetUp groups; hear feedback & ideas
7:30 Chuck Tomasi Presentation with Q&A
8:30 Wrap up & Network (optional)
Carlton Fields, 4221 W. Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, 33607
· Venue generously provided by John Clabby, a Cyber Law specialist at Carlton Fields. Carlton Fields is a national law firm founded in Tampa by Giddings Mabry.
· ServiceNow for Chuck’s time, and the food and beverages.
ServiceNow Developer's MeetUps are self-organizing groups, and not controlled by ServiceNow. ServiceNow does help with expenses for venue and food, and will provide occasional speakers, if requested and available.
Invite anyone that also may have an interest. Thanks!!