Every month we will be helping you become a great speaker by working on specific areas of your speaking.
(30-minute Videos of every topic will be available online for $7. To either brush up on what you missed or to access for people who cannot attend in person)
We will be offering you opportunities to speak and hone your skills so that in a very short time you will see tremendous results.
I teach specifically on PRESENTATIONS and not making a speech. There is a huge difference. I help you be entertaining and not boring on ANY topic.
Do you want to be given accolades when you speak? Look out and see big smiles from your audience? Have people suggest that you speak at meetings, office meetings, or events?
Join this meetup, attend the meetup, RSVP to this meetup and we will grow your speaking abilities to the success you want.
The cost to attend is $15 in cash, check, or online invoice. Bring writing materials, record if you like. RSVP highly encouraged.
If you want more in-depth training I offer classes that last 3-1/2 months, every other week for group training at $1500 and personal speaker training at $10,000. Please contact me at [masked] for more information.
Here are some of the things we will be teaching, practicing and learning this year.
Things to learn to be a speaker-
• to create excitement from the platform
• How to use theatrical techniques in your presentation
• How to integrate humor into ANY speech
• How to use personal stories that will connect with your audience immediately
• Captivating gestures that will hold any audience spellbound
• The pause, scan and nod. . . and why it works
• The difference between a speech, seminar, and workshop. . . and why you want to do all three
• How to develop a funny consciousness
• The magic of mental preparation before every speech
• How to virtually guarantee how any audience will respond to you
• What to do if you go blank on stage
• Stage movement that showcases your every word
• The secret of the world's best speakers: getting the audience out of the way
• Why the audience wants you to do well
• How to create your speeches with passion. . . BUT deliver them with skill
• The secret to getting a good introduction every time you speak
• The best time to speak during a meeting. . . and the worst
• Why the best speakers see themselves as show people
• The two tools you must own to develop your skills
• Why lightening up always works
• The most dangerous words a speaker should never repeat
• The two greatest sins you can do as a speaker
• Stage presence and movement
• How to use your voice to control audience reaction
• To use vignettes to create audience involvement
Tell your friends.. let's grow together.