This 3-day Meetup is the Dale Carnegie Sales Training: "Winning with Relationship Selling" that's all about increasing your sales ability right now.
Meetup: Winning with Relationship Selling
Hosted by: Dale Carnegie Tampa Bay
Date: July 30 - August 1, 2019
Time: 8:30 - 5:00 PM
Location: Presidents Plaza, 4902 Eisenhower Blvd N., Suite 200A, Tampa FL 33634
Dale Carnegie is uniquely positioned to prepare sales professionals to transition into the new world where collaboration, confidence and credibility are the way to connect with customers to increase business.
Today’s customers are just too savvy for old tricks. Dale Carnegie’s proven selling process includes human relations skills grounded in timeless fundamentals from “How to Win Friends and Influence People.”
What you will learn:
- Learn the importance of a confident attitude when interacting with customers.
- Develop active listening skills to uncover customer needs and head off challenges.
- Find out how to establish credibility, and communicate your value by focusing on customer-centric solutions.
Why you want to learn it:
- When customers have completed 70% of the buying process or can complete many online purchases without ever engaging with a single salesperson, traditional sales tactics simply no longer work.
- Your customers are the personification of the empowered consumer, knowledgeable beyond the need for basic information.
- You need a relationship-selling approach that leads to a profitable relationship.
How it will help you:
- The 3-day Dale Carnegie Sales Training: "Winning with Relationship Selling" course will help you to master a relationship-based selling approach.
- You can offer your customers value they can’t find on the Internet: You!
- And you position yourself for long-term partnerships that bring positive outcomes for all parties .
Register for the 3-day Dale Carnegie Sales Training: "Winning with Relationship Selling" course here:
Download free eBooks on Sales, Presentations and Leadership here:
Request a consult to see if you qualify for Tuition Assistance Benefits by contacting me.
Be the influence needed,
Robert Graves, DCT, MBA
Certified Trainer & Sales Director[masked] mobile / text
Dale Carnegie Training Tampa Bay
at the Presidents Plaza
4902 Eisenhower Blvd N Suite 200
Tampa, Florida 33634
http://tinyurl.com/free-ebook-skill-assessments for you to download
https://tinyurl.com/Tampa-Bay-Pros-Event-Calendar of where the action is