Do you want to start your own technology company, but don't know where to get started? You are not alone. Every day millions of people wake up to regular jobs, but few do something about it.
At the “Employee to Entrepreneur” event, you can hear the stories, tips, and best practices of those who left their jobs to pursue their own startup company.
Join us for a fun evening with some great speakers including:
- Marcus Conrad (Founder & CEO, Agriventus)
- Eric Thompson (Founder, The Fountain Group)
- John Mitchell (Co-Founder, repfabric)
- Mathias Friess (Founder and CEO, Flyus Marketing LLC)
- Joel Fenelon (Founder and CEO, Global Harvest Inc)
:::: Who should attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- No service providers please!
:::: Typical discussion topics include:
- The difference between being an employee, and being an entrepreneur
- What to consider before starting your company
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
:::: This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit https://fi.co/e/making-the-leap-from-employee-to-entrepreneur-9fc72b43-85cb-48e5-95d8-9cf34183893e/meetup
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
If you have any feedback on this event, please let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fi-events
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe