Machine Learning with Xamarin.Forms
Machine learning is making decisions around us every day. Learn how to use Azure Custom Vision Service to train models, set up endpoints, and export models. Use Tensorflow Lite to classify objects with probabilities on mobile devices. Build your own visual cognitive apps using Xamarin.Forms.
You will learn how to:
• Create an Azure Custom Vision Service project
• Upload training images and label them
• Train your model
• Test your model
• Export your model into Tensorflow Lite
• Set up an endpoint for online cognition
• Implement Tensorflow Lite in your code using C#
• Make your app classify objects using images
Join Dan Hermes, author of Xamarin.Forms Mobile Apps Using XAML, his second book on Xamarin. Dan is a Xamarin MVP and a Microsoft Regional Director (RD). He's the founder of Lexicon Systems, an award-winning consultancy. Their clientele includes Microsoft, Fidelity, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and many startups. Dan helps developers create great mobile apps and, leveraging AI, helps businesses develop a winning app strategy.