addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tantra in Texas Message Board › Breathing and being with others

Breathing and being with others

Don
MtDon
Austin, TX
Post #: 17
Stephanie,

Over a year ago you posted a suggestion for a meetup in the group "The Communion of Intimacy Meetup Group" ( http://www.meetup.com...­ ) that sounded wonderful to me. You titled it "Breathing and being with others." Would that be suitable f0r this group? And, are you still interested in facilitating it?

Your description (4-1-10):

Last week I had the honor of being invited to a meeting of a women's group in Seattle. The ladies created sacred space and a facilitator led us in breath work to music. We sat, eyes closed, and breathed through a song or two. We then formed two circles, inner and outer, and played with breathing and being with a partner for one song, then the inner circle moved to the left so we each had a new partner for another song. It was a powerfully divine experience. I sat and cried through most of it, from the overwhelming beauty of those women and what they are creating, but many others danced with each other, laughed and shrieked, and (according to one report) "skin-breathed" together through touch.
That meeting touched and moved me deeply, and I would love to re-create something like it here. I can find a space for it if others are interested. I think 20-30 participants plus a facilitator (I can do that!) would be ideal.