What we're about
Hello tea lovers and tea friends!
This group is for anyone interested in the world and culture of tea. If you're tea connoisseur and want to share your passion for tea..., this is the perfect group for you! We want to meet you!
Give yourself the opportunity to expand your network in a different and healthy way!
-A small contribution will be request yearly to keep this group open, and some others donations will be gathered depending on the size and type of the event. With your contribution, you will help this social group to cover additional expenses of the events such as professional resources, tea events, space rentals, materials, food, etc.
-Please, make sure that you will attend accurately as you confirm your participation.
*Code of Conduct
1) Practice empathy and be respectful.
2) Remember that this group is multiculturally centered.
3) Harassment and bullying are prohibited.
4) Act with Integrity and Dignity
5) Hate speech, supremacy, or behavior that incites hate or violence against individuals or groups of people based on who they are or their beliefs, is prohibited.