Team Austin Summer Series Featuring Rick Orr - Sponsored by Gennovacap
When: Thursday 5/19/2016 | 5:30pm-8:30pm
Where: WeWork Congress (14th Floor) -- 600 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701 (https://www.google.com/maps/place/One+American+Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org,-97.743105,15z/data=!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x0:0xb02913127d0b27e0!2sOne+American+Center!3m1!1s0x0:0xb02913127d0b27e0)
Rick Orr is back!
Last year Rick spoke with us about his entrepreneurial journey through 4 Austin startups (including TabbedOut and RealSavvy). If you missed it we feel bad for you, because it was awesome.
Now's your chance, this year Rick will discuss things like how to have an effective product release, how to pivot your idea and get traction and managing sprints between design and development.
• 5:30: Networking, Drinks, Fun
• 6:30: Learn From Rick Orr w/Q&A session
• 7:30: Networking & Drinks - this is your chance to chat about your ideas, what you learned and meet more amazing people.
Learn From Rick
Rick will help you learn how to successfully launch a business and avoid making common startup mistakes.
His topics include:
- Prototyping a validated idea (best practices, what to focus on)
- Working with UI / UX & development teams
- Managing sprints between design and development
- How to make an effective product release
- How to pivot a product to get traction
About Rick Orr
Rick Orr Founded TabbedOut, an application that enables consumers at bars and restaurants to open, view, split and pay their tabs from a smartphone & provided merchants a rich CRM to better know their customers.
His newest venture is Real Savvy.
• "Real Savvy is working to bridge the gap between home buyers and agents by improving the way property can be searched for online and the process by which new home purchases are selected".
About our sponsor: Gennovacap
Gennovacap is an app development agency based in Austin.
Gennovacap utilizes rapid processes to ideate, iterate, prototype your technology product.
If you are interested in discussing your next idea please contact us at[masked]
You can also request more information or setup a meeting with Gennovacap by clicking here. (http://gennovacap.com/contacts/new)