What we're about
Train with Team Philly Race Training for your best race ever.
Register for 2018 at Teamphillyruns.com (https://runsignup.com/Club/PA/Philadelphia/TeamPhillyTraining?remMeAttempt=)
- First time running a long race or looking for a new challenge?
- Does the thought of running 10, 13.1 or 26.2 miles scare and excite you?
- Don't take it on alone, train better together.
Join TEAM PHILLY Race Training to prepare for the IBX Broad Street Run and Philadelphia Marathon or Half Marathon and take part in Philadelphia’s premiere running and race training program.
Broad Street Run AND Philadelphia Marathon or Half Marathon: $125
Broad Street Run only: $70
Philadelphia Marathon or Half Marathon only: $90
For more info or to register go to teamphillyruns.com (http://www.teamphillyruns.com/)
Member Benefits Include:
•Training plans and running tips
• Kickoff Workshop (preparation, technique, apparel, strength, etc.)
• Team Philly Technical Shirt
• $15 Gift card to Philadelphia Runner each season
• Multiple group runs per week with pace groups for all abilities.
• Weekly Emails during training with Running Program and Tips
• Free Sports Medicine workshops with top local physicians from The Rothman Institute
• and More...
** Group runs will be held:
- Wednesdays @ 6:00 pm at Philadelphia Runner's University City Location
- Saturdays @ 8:00 am at Kelly Drive in Center City
- Thursdays (Optional) @ 6:00 pm at Philadelphia Runner's Center City Location.
Note: your payment covers our group training program but not the race registration itself, however you will have access to our race registration block, so you don't have to worry about getting locked out.
Invite your friends and coworkers to train and run with you via Meetup, Twitter, and Facebook! Nobody likes to run alone so come have fun with us regardless what your pace is, and get fit while making new workout friends!
TEAM PHILLY Race Training was created to support the Philadelphia area’s beginner, intermediate, and expert runners in their aspirations of living healthy and improving their running. Powered by Philly legends Philadelphia Runner and The Rothman Institute, who bring their special expertise, resources and services to this comprehensive and unparalleled program including: running coaching/apparel, fitness cross-training and strength conditioning, and injury prevention and treatment.