This event has passed
Everyone is suddenly trying to access essential information on our websites! How do we make sure they're accessible and can be used by everyone?
If you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed with the sudden 'covid19' shift to digital, join our informal #TechieBrek to share top tips and challenges.
This week we're joined by:
- Tom from Huxley Digital, makers of accessible websites https://huxleydigital.co.uk/
- Fran from Citizens Online, web/data guru
- Abilitynet, digital accessibility experts
Ask your questions and share your own tips too. It’s informal – bring your brekkie and a cuppa!
WHO SHOULD JOIN THESE BREKKIES?
- Anyone from the local social sector looking for digital support in these challenging times – charities, community groups, social enterprises, etc.
- And anyone from the local digital community wanting to help
- Anyone really!
You can access the Zoom link once you've signed up on Meetup.
See you then!