Location visible to members
We're back, and this month focusing on a topic that has captured the imagination of entrepreneurs worldwide -- Bitcoin and the profound revolution of decentralized, math-based currency. We'll discuss Bitcoin's present and future opportunities for startups in a town-hall style meeting led by presentations from some of Israel's foremost thinkers and see demos by some of our first startups. 2014 will be a big year for Bitcoin in Israel. What better place to get inspired with fellow founders and investors than the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
Presenters & Panelists:
• Meni Rosenfeld (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/meni-rosenfeld/29/375/947) - Chairman, Israeli Bitcoin Association
• Ron Gross (http://il.linkedin.com/in/ripper234) - Executive Director, Mastercoin
• Eyal Hertzog (http://www.linkedin.com/in/hertzog) - Founder, AppCoin, Metacafe
• Nimrod Lehavi (http://www.linkedin.com/in/nimrodlehavi) - Founder, Simplex.cc, ProxyCoins
• Eran Shir (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/eran-shir/1/361/a7a) - EIR, Aleph
6:30-7:00pm Networking (Pizza by 10bis)
7:00-8:30pm Presentations, Startup demos & Group Discussion
Parking is available at TASE. Just tell them you're with TechAviv.
Update: Bitcoin tops $1,000 USD! http://howmuchisafuckingbitcoin.com/
Go to Attendee List