*** WeWork Aldgate East - New address***
**You cannot bring guests with you - limited spaces**
This event is for experienced Digital Marketing experts and CMOs - you will be required to fill in a questionnaire.
This event is not for beginners
Who should attend
This event is for all founders and startups who are currently using digital marketing successfully and want to take the process to the next level.
You will learn the following by attending:
1. Increase web visibility and presence
2. Content creation and improvement
3. Coordination and Management of strategy
4. Measure and Monitor ROI
5. How to avoid common mistakes
Elliott King is a visiting lecturer for City, University of London, regular speaker on all things digital and CEO / Co-Founder of MintTwist, a successful and fast growing multi-national Digital Consultancy that works with brands such as the BBC, Discovery Channel and CASS Business School
Elliott started programming computers in the 1980's and has over 20-years of professional experience, helping hundreds brands such as Roche Pharma, Virgin and Accenture to navigate and leverage the digital revolution.
His proudest accomplishments include;
• The ongoing honor of leading the highly talented, committed and likeable group of individuals that is MintTwist
• Being invited to address 100+ international NGOs at the United Nations (Geneva) on the ‘Future of Mobile Communications’
• Co-authoring the material and acting as the visiting lecturer for City University's courses on 'Strategic Digital Marketing' and acting as a regular speaker on 'all things digital', for organisations such as UK Department of Trade and Industry, Federation of Small Businesses, City University and more.
MintTwist is an independent digital ideas partner based in London. We specialise in helping our clients understand, create and implement valuable ideas that are strategically and creatively balanced. Made up of digital specialists, we are able to work in an agile fashion to produce cost-effective inspired solutions and support that are tech savvy, clearly explained and deliver real business value you can measure.
• 12.00 pm to 12.30 pm: Registration and Networking
• 12.30 pm to 13.30 pm: Seminar
• 13.30 pm on wards more Networking
The cohost for this event is Arina,
Business Funding Show
We appreciate your cooperation in updating your RSVP to be an accurate representation of whether you will attend