CiNPA - Security SIG
Red and Blue Security Night
Topic 1) What is a Pen Tester? (w/ Live Demos)
Speaker 1) Cameron Maerz
Topic 2) GCP security basics and automation
Speaker 2) Kevin Minus
The CiNPA Security SIG is the Cincinnati Networking Professionals Association Security Special Interest Group. We meet monthly on the third Thursday of each month starting at 6:30 p.m.
The CiNPA Security SIG's monthly meeting format typically consists of one or two main monthly meeting topics featuring live presentations or demonstrations promoting open and interactive group discussions. Our focus is primarily on the defensive side of information security, but we delve into all other areas of cyber-security as well. Information security news, announcements, and round-table discussions follow our main meeting topics.
• Attendance qualifies for 2 hours of CPE or CEU credit towards certification renewals
• Maintaining awareness of new vulnerabilities and exploits
• Learning about the latest security tools, utilities, products, services, solutions, strategies, techniques, frameworks, and best practices
• Sharing of information regarding trends concerning enterprise systems and technology
• Hearing announcements of upcoming area security conferences and events
• Networking with peers in the local Information Security (InfoSec) community