Containerize your Application using Docker
Containerize your own application, to create a portable and consistent environment for Development, Testing and Delivering them seamlessly in any platform of your choice, using the latest container technology like Docker. If you use Cloud or other similar technologies where you want to share the hardware, you need to check docker containers to find out where it fits in your plan.
This is being taken by Sujan (http://in.linkedin.com/in/sujandutta)from Tavisca Solutions (http://www.tavisca.com/). This will be the first topic of the Event.
Performance Measuring using SOAPUI
Distributed load testing for SOAP and REST services on cloud. To define the SLA for a Web service/ web application before going into production need to do the load/performance testing. SoapUI is open source tool widely used to do the load testing the for SOAP and REST services.
Here we are going to cover following things:
1. How to use SoapUI in distributed environment on AWS cloud using Jenkins master-slave model ?
2. How to export SoapUI load test result in elastic search and view it using Kibana ?
3. How to use groovy script to store intermediate result in mysql ?
4. How to analyze load test result using Performance Degradation Curve ?
5. How to get performance counters like CPU, memory etc. from web server ?
This is being taken by Vinayak (https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vinayak-bhadage/)from Tavisca Solutions (http://www.tavisca.com). This will be the second topic of the Event.