THIS MEETUP IS NOW SOLD OUT!!! Here is what you can do to join the TechTO community:
- Join the waitlist for January's TechTO by clicking here (https://ti.to/techtoronto/techto-january2017) and we will let you know if more tickets become available.
- Come to our HealthTO meetup (put on by TechToronto) happening next Wednesday
- Get your ticket in advance for February's edition of TechTO on February 13. Click here (https://ti.to/techtoronto/techto-february2017)!
This event is SOLD OUT. RSVPing on meetup.com will not register you for this event.
TechToronto Meetup brings together Toronto’s tech leaders, innovators, and enthusiasts.
+ the crowd:
Toronto’s smart, fun, creative tech community
+ the speakers:
highly curated leaders & innovators sharing their expertise & experiences through 5 minute TED style presentations
+ the format:
mingling & drinks > demos & showcases > community open mic > presentations > mingling & drinks
+ the vibe:
fun, friendly & relaxed with complementary food & drinks
+ the goal:
collectively advance our city’s booming tech scene
+ the cost:
$12 early bird, $20 general and $25 door tickets (limited supply)
+ this month:
we're featuring the following Toronto tech leaders doing great things with new technology:
- Mark Endras, Founder and CEO of TradeRev (https://www.traderev.com/)
- Mike Serbinis, Founder and CEO of League (https://league.com/)
- Katherine Regnier, Founder and CEO of Coconut Calendar (https://www.coconutcalendar.com/)
- Dhan Balachand, Founder and CEO of Sulon (http://www.sulon.com/)
- Michele Romanow, Serial Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Clearbanc, SnapSaves and The Remote Way, Dragon on Dragons' Den
Hack of the Month from: BoostHQ (https://boosthq.com/)
Purchase Your Ticket Now at http://techtoronto.org. RSVPing on meetup.com will not register you for this event.
+ the sponsors:
RBC proudly supports TechTO and our city’s rapidly growing community of tech leaders, innovators and enthusiasts. We are committed to revolutionizing the way the world lives, works and banks through technology and innovation. Our goal? To shake up the entire financial services industry. That’s why we’re looking for people like you – brilliant, original and entrepreneurially minded. Check out your next career in technology and make your mark with a winning and supportive team. Learn more at Technology at RBC today. (http://www.rbc.com/techjobs)
PwC Emerging Company Services is ready to help guide and nurture your emerging company from start-up through maturity. StartUp HERE Toronto is a collaborative economic development initiative launched to support the growing startup and innovation community in Toronto.
Hired is an on-demand pipeline of tech talent that helps candidates and employers quickly discover each other.
At Nascent we work with our clients to innovate and engineer meaningful digital things that people love to use.
The award-winning DMZ is one of Canada’s largest incubators for emerging tech startups.
+ ticket policy:
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. We MAY transfer tickets to a future month if you make the request by the Thursday before the event via Meetup messaging.