Note the change in date to May 7th to avoid conflict with the Charlotte Venture Challenge!
Kitchen Conversations is a casual series where we get together and talk with awesome people about their projects, ideas, and aspirations. Come join us in the TechWorks kitchen to have a drink (free) and contribute to the conversation!
This month's featured guest is Keith Luedeman!
Keith Luedeman, founder of goodmortgage.com, successfully sold and exited his company and has tales to share! Keith is also the interim director of Innovate Charlotte and will share his insights on building out a successful entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Keith is an entrepreneur focused on growth, customer service, and achieving profits - and giving back to the StartUp Community. He founded goodmortgage.com in 1999 without outside investment and managed the company as CEO until it's sale to a PIMCO backed company in 2016. It grew at such a rate to be named to the Inc. 5000 Honor Roll - an honor awarded to companies that have been ranked on the growth list at least 5 times.
- 2012 NCTA (NC Technology Association) Tech Exec of the Year
- Clemson University Entrepreneur Hall of Fame
- 5 Time Finalist for E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year
- CED NC Companies to Watch
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Online Lender of the Year 2012
- 2010 Best Place to Work
- 2013 Healthiest Employer Award
- 2017 Blue Diamond I/T Entrepreneur of The Yr
- Speaker at various industry events such as Mortgage Technology Conference, LeadsCon, and Charlotte Entrepreneur Growth Events
Specialties: I/T, M&A, growth management