Whether you're a Programmer, Data Scientist, Systems Administrator, or a Client Support Specialist it is no secret that jobs in Information Technology are in demand and highly sought after. Your role is mission critical for any organization, however, IT professionals oftentimes do not get the appreciation they deserve from their non-IT counterparts.
Its time for this to change. The Human Relations Lab has teamed up with XapCard (https://xapcard.com) to give you the edge that your career needs. Learn the skills needed to communicate ideas with authority, speak with confidence, and connect with ease.
The "Public Speaking for the IT Professional" is a free workshop on how to speak effectively in front of a large or small audience. If you can talk effectively in front of a group of people you will be able to speak up in meetings, small group, or one-on-one conversations without a second thought.
In this workshop, you'll learn …
- The core principles needed to present your ideas effectively.
- How to make a lasting impression on your colleagues
- A structure in how to speak with clarity anytime, anywhere, with anyone.
- Hacks on getting you to speak with confidence right away.
- The difference between “technical skills” and “human skills” and how both are critical to advance your career
Prior to the meeting download the Xap App and set up your business card. It will be apart of one of the activities. You can download it using xap.to/go. This will take you to iTunes and Android users will be redirected to our website.