• What we'll do
FREE. RSVP required here -->> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tech-night-at-the-ica-tickets-43105414455
Tap into your subconscious with EmotiVR.co (Emotive+VR) as part of ICA Tech Night on Wednesday, 3/28!
Boston is one of the leading innovation centers in the country, and the ICA is harnessing that energy around the groundbreaking exhibition Art in the Age of the Internet, 1989 to Today.
For one night only the ICA will be open for just the Greater Boston Tech Community! Experience talks from local innovators and experts, private access to Art in the Age of the Internet, 1989 to Today, VR demos, a cash bar, spotlight talks in the galleries, a pop-up shop, and more!
Experience the ICA as you never have before with:
- A look into your subconscious with EmotiVR.co
- Immersive storyteller + AR artist Charity Everett's presentation of her project Go Back Fetch It
- A General Assembly discussion of ethics in user experience design with Aaron Scott, founder and creative director of Symbolic Design
- An introduction to exhibition Art in the Age of the Internet from ICA assistant curator Jeff De Blois
- An interactive VR experience that teaches music as you play
- DJ David Kong of Biota Beats spinning music made from the human microbiome
- Lee Williamson demoing his latest 3D modeling work + speaking to how VR has been a game changer
Mingle, get inspired, and enjoy private access to the landmark exhibition Art in the Age of the Internet, 1989 to Today.
Space is limited. Save your spot today!
• What to bring
• Important to know