It's time to discuss Philly Tech Week 2019 presented by Comcast!
All are welcome to join us. Whether you’d like to organize an event, host an event, sponsor, speak, demo, or volunteer, this is your chance to ask those burning questions that you’ve been holding onto all year.
1. The Technical.ly team will review the event application and submission process as well as new 2019 updates
2. Open the Floor for Twitter length Introductions. Community members will be given a few moments to share a little about their desired involvement in the week
3. Get to know each other in open networking. Collaboration is theme of the night. Looking for a venue or potential partner? You might just find them.
Steps to Take Before Help Plan PTW19 (see links below):
1. Review our handy event organizer guide! This will be your number-one resource throughout the planning process. Go through it and bring your questions to the meet up on the 5th.
2. Prepare your twitter length introduction. Be sure to keep it concise and to the point.
3. Join Technical.ly on Slack. Once you join, add the #philly channel, the official location for all PTW19 Slack chats.
We'll be serving you some tasty refreshments and beer.
We hope to see you there!
Event Organizer Guide- http://bit.ly/2RUZfrv
Event Application- http://bit.ly/2RVgetP
Join Technical.ly Slack- http://bit.ly/2DCVcgo
Questions? Email us at [masked]