It's time to discuss Philly Tech Week 2020 presented by Comcast!
This meetup is dedicated to sharing step-by-step information that will help you successfully propose, promote, and execute your Philly Tech Week event!
1. Technical.ly's events team will review the event application and submission process as well as new 2020 updates.
2. Open the floor for twitter length Introductions. Community members will be given a few moments to share a little about their desired involvement in the week.
STEPS TO TAKE BEFORE THE EVENT:
1. Review our handy event organizer guide! This will be your number-one resource throughout the planning process. Go through it and bring your questions to the meet up on the 5th.
2. Prepare your twitter length introduction. Be sure to keep it concise and to the point.
3. Join Technical.ly on Slack. Once you join, add the #philly channel, the official location for all PTW20 Slack chats.
We hope to see you there!
Event Organizer Guide- https://bit.ly/2O8S6ox
Event Application- https://bit.ly/347vMRF
Join Technical.ly Slack- http://bit.ly/2DCVcgo
Questions? Email Technically Media's Event Manager, Fatima Conteh, at [masked]