This event has passed
Join us as we share new dates and details for the 10th annual Philly Tech Week Presented by Comcast. Our Virtual Town Hall will feature a live, interactive online experience via Slack and Google Hangouts Live Stream with Technically CEO, Chris Wink, and the entire #PTW20 organizing team.
We are living through unprecedented times, and we recognize how critical it is to best support our community, practice safety and social distancing, and explore appropriate alternatives to the traditional Philly Tech Week experience.
About the Format:
The Town Hall will be hosted as a live video chat via Google Hangouts Live Stream. Join here: https://bit.ly/2w5eM2y
Questions and comments should be submitted to the #philly channel of Technical.ly's Slack space. Find instructions on how to join the slack space at the bottom of the page.
During the Town Hall, we will:
- Announce new dates for the rescheduled 2020 Philly Tech Week dates
- Discuss what details are still in progress
- Answer questions, address concerns and offer support
- Share news about innovative ways we plan to serve you, our community, throughout the year
Our conversation will be recorded and posted on Technical.ly with recap notes after the event.
Please share information about this event with your peers, network, friends and more. PTW has always been about community and inclusiveness. We want as many people as interested to be able to join us. You can use #PTW20 in your shares.
Remember, #PTW20 is one part of a very long tradition of innovation in Philadelphia, and we're proud of being a part of that tradition with you.
If you have any questions before the Town Hall please reach out to our PTW event team at events[at]technicallymedia.com.
How to Add Technical.ly on Slack:
1. Visit: http://technically.herokuapp.com/
2. Enter your email and click, “get my invite”
3. Check your inbox and follow prompts to join the Slack space
4. Under “channels” search for “#philly”
5. Add the #philly channel