After the first hackathon (astrohack) organized by DSGhent & TF Belgium last year, we are announcing our second hackathon!
This year we will work on music generation based on MIDI files. No need to be a musician, we start the hackathon explaining the data and the problem with some sample code to help you get started.
You are welcome the weekend of March 10 at DigitYser. The hackathon ends on Sunday with a ceremony awarding the winners. These winners will be chosen by peers and a jury (with a special guest!)
- Friday 09/[masked]: opening hackathon and forming teams
- Friday 09/[masked]: explanation of problem and dataset
- Friday 09/[masked]: official start hackathon
- Sunday 11/[masked]: end of hackathon
- Sunday 11/[masked]: start of award ceremony with special guest: Ozark Henry!
- Sunday 11/[masked]: end of ceremony & reception
FINAL Registration required on: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/music-hackathon-tickets-43555812608#tickets
More info: https://music-hack.org/