Testing, the way it should be.
Cypress helps developers write automated tests for the web.
In december we had a very successful Cypress meetup. Now we come back and see what has changed in the meantime. Let's dive in again, but a bit deeper!
See cypress.io (http://www.cypress.io/) for more info.
• Bring your own laptop
• For Windows users: Install this Virtual Box image (https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/testworksconf/cypress.ova)
• For OSX/Linux users, follow the Installation Guide (https://docs.cypress.io/docs/installing-and-running)
• Github account
• Fill in Cypress early adopter questionnaire (http://goo.gl/forms/4vEMwj8LNT)
6:00PM - Chatting, drinks and food
6:30PM - Introduction to Xebia and Cypress
7:00PM - Getting your hands dirty
9:00PM - Wrap up, drinks and snacks
If you want to join dinner at 6 pm please leave your details at this page (https://pages.xebia.com/meetup-next-generation-integration-testing-with-cypress). This is to make sure we don't over-order on the food.
Rules of engagement
In order to keep our high quality meetup you need to know this. We are not charging for the meetups, neither are we doing pay and refund, we want to make it extremely easy for you and us. So:
• We send a reminder for the meetup 1 week before the meetup
• You update your RSVP to either Yes or No, at least 2 days before start of the meetup
• At the meetup, we ask you to sign in to mark your attendance
• No shows are marked
We absolutely understand that there are plenty of valid reasons why you cannot attend at the last moment. Please do not hesitate to reach out. Leave a comment on the site, send an email, WhatsApp, Twitter message or whatever and we'll work it out. But please let us know when there was a reason behind the last minute cancellation.
This said, to keep the meetup high quality, we may take the liberty to cancel your meetup membership if you do not show up 2 times without letting us know in time.
If you have any questions or remarks, do not hesitate to contact us at
[masked] ([masked]), [masked] ([masked])
See you next time!