Our purpose it to organize great meetups about context-driven testing (CDT) in the Copenhagen area.
Members and Participation
Our meetup group is for software testers, QA professionals, test engineers, managers and leaders interested in meetups where topics related to context-driven testing (CDT) are promoted, debated and challenged. We encourage you to participate as a presenter to share some of your CDT war-stories with the context-driven testing community.
The goal of this meetup group is to build and strengthen a solid community of professional testers and QA professionals in and around Copenhagen (DK), where we share our experiences and hacks as well as learn new stuff from peers and/or industry leaders.
Setting up a meetup
· It's free for all members to organize a meetup promoting context-driven testing
· If you have an idea for a meetup and would like to get some help in the arrangements, please get in touch with one of the organizers.
The Seven Basic Principles of the Context-Driven School:
1. The value of any practice depends on its context
2. There are good practices in context, but there are no best practices
3. People, working together, are the most important part of any project’s context
4. Projects unfold over time in ways that are often not predictable
5. The product is a solution. If the problem isn’t solved, the product doesn’t work
6. Good software testing is a challenging intellectual process
7. Only through judgment and skill, exercised cooperatively throughout the entire project, are we able to do the right things at the right times to effectively test our products