What we're about
Welcome to TestLab in Copenhagen (DK)
Our purpose it to organize great meetups about context-driven testing (CDT) in the Copenhagen area.
Members and Participation
Our meetup group is for software testers, QA professionals, test engineers, managers and leaders interested in meetups where topics related to context-driven testing (CDT) are promoted, debated and challenged.
We encourage you to participate as a presenter to share some of your CDT war-stories with the context-driven testing community.
The goal of this meetup group is to build and strengthen a solid community of professional testers and QA professionals in and around Copenhagen (DK), where we share our experiences and hacks as well as learn new stuff from peers and/or industry leaders.
Setting up a meetup
· It's free for all members to organize a meetup promoting context-driven testing
· If you have an idea for a meetup and would like to get some help in the arrangements, please get in touch with one of the organizers.
The Seven Basic Principles of the Context-Driven School:
1. The value of any practice depends on its context
2. There are good practices in context, but there are no best practices
3. People, working together, are the most important part of any project’s context
4. Projects unfold over time in ways that are often not predictable
5. The product is a solution. If the problem isn’t solved, the product doesn’t work
6. Good software testing is a challenging intellectual process
7. Only through judgment and skill, exercised cooperatively throughout the entire project, are we able to do the right things at the right times to effectively test our products
…developed by James Bach, Brian Marick, Bret Pettichord and Cem Kaner - see http://context-driven-testing.com
If you want to know more about context-driven testing, feel free to checkout the CDT forum at:
· TestLab is open and free to join
· TestLab is based on the CDT principles (see above)
· TestLab is sponsored and is run by private professionals
· Events are as a principle free to attend, but there can be exceptions if agreed with the organizers
· Promotional offers are great, but only if communicated through one of the organizers. This includes if you want to push invitations from other organizations
· We reserve the right to moderate. You are welcome to contact the organizers before setting up a meetup or with any other matter if you are in doubt about the policy
· You are always welcome to challenge the policy - please do so before breaking it.
Please help us promote the meetups and the group to your friends and colleagues by using
See you at a meetup soon!
Morten Hougaard - Organizer
T: (+45) 31 63 02 01