TXSR is committed to safe and respectful riding at all levels of experience. Members must display a high level of character, and be willing to share their knowledge with less experienced riders who also have a passion for riding. Ride Your Own Ride!
Rider Code of Conduct:
Texas Sport Bike Riders is a network of Meet Up groups dedicated to provide a local community for serious performance riding enthusiasts and to share their passion with others and mentor (give back) to the community by passing along their skills to new riders. The basic Rider Code of Conduct for Texas Sportbike Riders is as follows:
1. Texas Sportbike Riders is organized by servant leaders who give their time and talent to provide safe rides, safe meet and greets, take time to plan and attend events, and mentor others to do the same.
2. “Pay it forward” principles demonstrated by the leadership and emulated by all members. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” means to help out your fellow riders as you would like them to help you in time of need.
3. Riders must understand and respect that Sportbike Riding safely takes time, training, and skill.
4. Performance (spirited) rides must be under control and not pose a threat to the general public.
5. Helping New Riders achieve their dream to ride by providing sound mentoring and frequent “New Rider” rides.
6. Safety Minded culture “AGATT – All Gear all the Time”; “Ride your own Ride”; “The Street is no place to Race”; “No Stunt Zone”
7. “Don’t be a fool, go to School” – Encourage Sportbike Members to gain new skills, sharpen existing skills, and push their limits at a Motorcycle School and not on the streets.
8. This Rider Code of Conduct cannot be changed, amended, or in any way modified except by a majority vote of the Leadership Team after initial publication.
Ignacio from TXSR has started his own trackday. I only have 2 dates close to y'all and this is the first one. [masked] is the first day of spring break 2019
What makes this TD different?
-Only 32 Riders per group
- Only 2 Groups (yes you read that right)
- 4:1 Ratio you will be assigned an experienced and licensed racer to help you learn the track and maximize your day.
- 30 Minute Round Robin "Meet the Track"
3 x 1 Hour Long Sessions so you get more riding time than ever!
This is a trackday built by a TXSR Rider for TXSR Riders! Come out and enjoy the track with us!
Register at https://316trackdays.com