You've followed our journey at the meetup of figuring out what Bitcoin is, why it is worth investing in, how to protect your privacy, how to purchase Bitcoin and store it. You can review all of it at the dedicated YouTube channel now: watch meetups live and subscribe at http://bit.ly/ThatCryptoYouTube.
Now it's time to set up a system that will allow your heirs to inherit your Bitcoin, which needs to solve 2 conflicting problems: relative simplicity for your heirs to access your Bitcoin after you pass, but not earlier, which might be many years in the future vs. difficulty for others to steal your Bitcoin (stealing keys or devices, brute-forcing, physical attacks) including your heirs while you are still alive.
Technically there is no physical Bitcoin you need to store in a vault, it is all about managing private keys that allow spending Bitcoin that you control.
- Primitive technology (pen and paper)
- Select helpers (crypto experts)
- Write a letter (inform your heirs of crypto assets)
- Inventory of your assets, accounts, passwords, devices, pins
- Create backups (SEEDs, passphrases, access codes)
- Separate storage location (safe, locking drawer)
- Make it legal
Welcome to the ThatCrypto Meetup! Claim your 10 THAT COINS (THAT). This is how:
• Get your Waves Wallet http://bit.ly/THATwallet
• Join Our Telegram Group http://t.me/cryptobayto
• Send an email to [masked] with your wallet address and Telegram username
• New YouTube channel: watch meetups live and subscribe at http://bit.ly/ThatCryptoYouTube
• Learn how to earn more THAT http://bit.ly/THATbounty
• Spend your THAT at That Channel and ThatCrypto Meetup
• Watch previous meetups on OLD YouTube http://bit.ly/watchthatcrypto
• Join Our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/ThatCryptoTO/
• Join Our Meetup Dedicated to WAVES Blockchain http://meetup.com/WavesTO
• Join Our Meetup Dedicated to Blockstack https://www.meetup.com/Blockstack-Toronto/
Phone[masked] for entry.