We're new here!Join us!
To improve the businesses and hence the society.
That's the ultimate goal of data science.
I can see you nodding.
The problem with data science industry is too much hype. Too much term coining. And not enough practical, down to earth initiatives.
I'm a data scientist in the making (grad student) and I decided to change it. That's how 10X was born.
I launched this initiative in Berlin 5 weeks ago and already attracted about 250 members who rated the meetup on average 5/5.
Join now if you're interested about solving business problems with data science.
• What's the purpose of 10X?
To help entrepreneurs and business people turn their organisations into analytics powerhouses.
• What are the meetup formats?
Lectures, workshops, mastermind talks, online webinars and hackathons.
• What are the sample meetup topics?
Using data to make better decisions, optimize processes, and improve products and services.
Let me give you specific meetup examples from 10X Berlin:
- Allocate marketing budgets better: The Art & Science of Customer Journeys
- Solving business problems in a hotel industry
- Reduce workforce costs using queuing theory
- Get more from your mobile marketing budgets: zero to hero in mobile analytics.
• Who should join?
- Data savvy entrepreneurs who want to be ahead of the competition.
- Data scientists and business analysts who want to learn about the practical side of things.
- Other people interested in the applications of data science to solving real business problems.
Let's get practical. Join now.