What we're about
Meet new people and get to know the city as well! Some of our events include:
• Dinners at different restaurants
• Fun outings to bars, dance clubs, and comedy shows
• Topical coffeehouse conversations
• Board games, TV, movies, concerts, and video game get-togethers
• Community service opportunities
• Book club discussion
Thank you all for being a part of the 317!
We want to share with you some of our rules when it comes to our weekly dinners:
1. Members will be marked as a "no-show" if they do not show up to a dinner and do not let us know at least 4 hours before the event that they can't go. Members can notify us by changing their RSVP, writing a comment in the event, and/or messaging the host.
2. After 3 "no-shows" are recorded for a member, we will message them and see what we can do to help in attending dinners more regularly. We understand if you can't make it, but please understand that it's vital for reservations at restaurants to have an accurate headcount. And since we often have wait lists, we need to give everyone the opportunity to attend when space is limited.