What we’re about
The Agile Roundabout is a community of technologists passionate about the quick and efficient delivery of robust software and applications. We meet at some of the UK leading Agile companies to socialise, talk about best practices, and have a great time!
We aim to build a community of like-minded people across London and the UK, from tech companies, to socialise, talk about best practices, and have a great time!
We're always looking for hosts and speakers, so don't hesitate to get in touch if you're interested in getting involved.
The Roundabouts Team
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Network event1 attendee from 7 groups hostingYour well-being During The Product LifecycleWork.Life Holborn - Office Space & Coworking, London
🌟 Get Ready to Elevate Your Wellbeing Game!🌟
In collaboration with Quan - employee well-being, trg. is thrilled to present an exclusive event that delves into the heart of workplace health, strategies to combat burnout, and the role of wellbeing throughout the product lifecycle.
We have gathered a distinguished panel of industry experts who will delve into critical topics concerning well-being, workplace health, and strategies to combat burnout.
Our Expert Panel:
- Lucy Howie, Quan Wellbeing - Co-Founder & CPO Quan
- Peter Lear, Nationwide - Director - Agile Delivery | Transformation | Portfolio Management
- Mark Barnes, Financial Times - Technical Director Staff Experience
- Sandra Collins, Formerly BT - Director - Agile Delivery | Transformation | Portfolio Management
Title: Your Well-Being During The Product Lifecycle
Date: October 11th 2023, 6-8PM
Location: Holborn Work.Life | 20 Red Lion St, London, WC1R 4PS
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain actionable insights, network with peers, and explore strategies to elevate well-being initiatives in your workplace. 💪
We look forward to welcoming you on October 11th for an engaging discussion and networking opportunity.