What we'll do
#TCHSSCM01 will feature a Keynote Presentation, followed by two panel discussions. The theme: Supply Chain, Innovation, and Disruption in South Carolina.
Keynote Speaker: Jim Newsome - President and CEO of The South Carolina Ports Authority
5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Pre-event Networking
5:30 PM - 5:35 PM Welcome Remarks from G. Michael Rentz Jr.
5:35 PM - 5:40 PM Brief remarks by Brian L. Aoaeh (#TWSCF)
5:45 PM - 6:30 PM Keynote Address
6:35 PM - 7:20 PM Panel 1
7:25 PM - 8:10 PM Panel 2
8:15 PM Closing Remarks from G. Michael Rentz Jr.
8:20 PM - 9:00 PM Post-event Networking
Moderator - Tim Simpson - Brand and Creative Disruptor, Supply Chain Enthusiast, experience with Maritz, Maersk, NYSHEX, and TradeLens.
Panel 1 - Intro to Supply Chain. Where we have been, where we are, and where we are going.
- Micah Mallace - Director Strategic Projects at The South Carolina Ports Authority
- Kenneth Duncan - Head of Lifestyle and Apparel Sales, North America at Maersk
- Member of the CofC Supply Chain Department.
Panel 2 - Intro to Innovation and Disruption in South Carolina.
- Eric Thome - Director Venture South Charleston
- Jim Stritzinger - Founder, President, & CEO of Revolution D, Inc
- Laura Corder - Managing Director South Carolina Department of Commerce, Office of Innovation
- Brian Aoaeh - Co-founder of The New York Supply Chain Meetup, The Worldwide Supply Chain Federation, and REFASHIOND Ventures
• What to bring
Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration.
• Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The Charleston Supply Chain Meetup (#TCHSSCM) and the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others’ reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, and neither The Charleston Supply Chain Meetup, The Host Venue(s), or any affiliates of the host venue(s) can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect The Host Venue(s)' security policies and The Host Venue(s)' right to enforce said security policies at its/their sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read and agree to abide by #TCHSSCM's Terms, and Code of Conduct.