addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Area Asatru Discussion Group Message Board › Collection of Norse/Asatru books and texts

Collection of Norse/Asatru books and texts

A former member
Post #: 3
Greetings!

I'm trying to find a good home for my collection of Norse, rune, asatru etc books lovingly collected over the years. I'm moving in a couple weeks and can't take them with me. I'm happy to pass them along to someone who would appreciate.

Have many basics, copy OurTroth, plus some research/bound copied material from Library of Congress.
Counted 40+. Other 'pagan' and historic type books available.

If interested....I would love if could go to good use, pad your collection or start a new one.
Preferre giving them away for use, rather than someone taking to sell.

I'm not sure how to leave contact info here...other than messages here will jump to my email.

Blessings,
Nancy
A former member
Post #: 4
Hello, Nancy!

If you're still around, and still thinking of giving away the books - PLEASE contact me here:

http://www.blogger.co...­

I'd love to discuss this with you!

Cheers,
K.
William H.
user 28473392
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hails, Nancy.

Sorry to hear that you have to leave what sounds like a lovingly maintained collection behind in your move. I suppose I could say that I would like to have these materials to "pad" my own collection, but as my own collection is, presently, a single book, I'm not certain that the word "collection" really applies. I could certainly use the information contained within these books to further my knowledge of the faith. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I need them, but I sure could use them.

You can drop me a line at rohasfin@gmail.com, where you can feel free to ask me anything you'd like, and where, hopefully, we can discuss the contents and disposition of your books. Thanks for your time and consideration.