What we're about
So you'd like to join our awesome group? Un attimo, per piacere!!
Hold on a second, please read!!
• We meet so we can speak in Italian, and only in Italian.
• New members that are beginners usually learn fast and after a few meetups they are able to keep a simple conversation going. For this reason, we keep any interactions made in English at a level of zero or almost zero. Listening-to-only-Italian is an excellent way to acquire proficiency in the language.
• We are friendly people who enjoy socializing, we are nice, we love fun.
• Consideration and respect for all other fellow members is a must.
• Plan to attend your first meetup in two months after joining, tops.
• For the sake of efficiency, only active members are kept (i.e., members that participate regularly in our activities). Inactive members will eventually be dismissed from the group.
• Mind your RSVP, always. First timers and new members: your NO-SHOWS result in membership cancellation. La cortesia è sempre d'obbligo!!
• Please, don't join just to be a NO-SHOW in your first meetup. You won't leave a good impression (regardless of how nice a person you know you actually are), and you will also summarily lose your membership to this group.
Grazie, e ci vediamo presto!!