The City is a group for women interested in an active social life! We welcome ladies in their 30s and 40s who love a good happy hour, concert, festival, theater and dance club!
Members of The City come from all backgrounds with the common goal of having a good time. We strive to maintain a nonjudgmental and drama-free social club.
When joining The City:
A profile picture of yourself is REQUIRED. The picture should be recent and preferably just of you since event organizers use your profile picture to identify you at events. Your membership request will be denied if you do not have a recent picture as part of your profile.
Please read the following group guidelines BEFORE requesting to join the group. Thanks!
1. Membership dues are only $5/year and can be paid through WePay or in cash directly to Andraya, the group's main organizer. The 60 day Trial Membership period is a time for you to get to know us so please try to attend an event during this period. Also, at any point, feel free to offer suggestions for Meetup events.
2. As a courtesy to our hosts and members, please honor your RSVPs. If you are unable to attend a meetup, please update your RSVP as soon as possible either on the website/mobile app or by directly contacting the event host. Your attendance will be tracked by the group organizers.
No Show/RSVP Change Policy:
** 3 No-Shows (not showing up for an event that you RSVP'd "yes" to attend) can result in removal from the group.
** 3 late or last-minute changes to your RSVP-(from going to not going) within less than 10 hours from the event start time can result in removal from the group.
*Any combination of 3 of the above (no-shows or late/last minute cancellations) can result in removal from the group and forfeiture of your dues.
Please take your RSVP seriously! Space is often limited and your RSVP takes a spot from someone else. Event hosts plan and make reservations based on your rsvp. Be courteous!
3. Inactivity (not attending a group event for a 9 month period or more) can result in removal from the group. If you have a specific reason for not being able to attend for a 9 month or longer period and wish to remain in the group, please message Andraya, the main group organizer.
4. No sales-based events will be posted on our group calendar. You are welcome to host a private event and invite members, but it will not be listed among the group events.
5. The vast majority of our events are for females only. The main purpose of this group is to create strong, lasting female friendships. We do occasionally host parties and events that are co-ed. However, if an event is not listed as “co-ed” please do not invite a male guest. Also, children are not allowed to attend our events