Welcome to our April MeetUp, which will take place at TMRW Hub (https://tmrw.co/) in Croydon, starting at 17:30. We'll be using the big open space on the ground floor and providing food & drinks 😊
The agenda for April is below, with further information on the topics and presenters to follow.
• 17:30-18:00 - Meet & Greet
• 18:00 - 19:00 - From Kubelet to Istio: Kubernetes Network Security Demystified - Andrew Martin, ControlPlane
Now that we have passed "peak orchestrator" and as Kubernetes eats the world, we are left wondering: how secure is Kubernetes? Can we really run Google-style multi tenanted infrastructure safely? And how can we be sure what we configured yesterday will be in place tomorrow? This talk is about: the Kubernetes security landscape; tooling and API entities; risks, security models, and best-practices; how to isolate and segregate workloads; Istio and application security.
• 19:00 - 19:10 - Quick Break - Food & Drink
• 19:10 - 19:25 - Lightning Talks (5 Minutes Each)
PowerShell On Mac in 5 Minutes - Stephen Connolly, Capgemini
Immutable Jenkins in 5 minutes - Alan Hollis, Capgemini
What DevOps Isn't - bob walker, dxw
• 19:25 - 19:30 - Closing Up/Summary
For anyone wishing to hang around and network we'll be having further drinks at BoxPark Croydon afterwards.