1-day dive into the heart of agile and modern agile development with Dr Alistair Cockburn.
Structure of the Day:
- Opening discussion orienting on the modern world of agile, introducing - Guest Leadership, Solutions Focus, and Decisions as Inventory;
- Two fast-moving activities that involve cooperating, developing, sharing, in short, being agile;
- A final discussion session addressing questions of interest to the group.
Set your expectations for agile adoption, create a shared experience, ask difficult questions of one of the founders of the agile movement.
Full course curriculum: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19o_Noq9uT6jlk4QLEj4jvBYywYWldPQv/view?usp=sharing
- Computer Futures: http://computerfutures.com/
- SThree: http://www.sthree.com/en/