What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Join the Processes Group ONLINE in this uplifting and empowering group where we can relax and create our best year yet.
With familiar practices (including meditation) and new insights, this is the perfect way to stay centred, find success and confidence in all areas of life and continue our daily processes which are so important in these times.
This workshop is happening on Zoom (requirements webcam, speaker, microphone, working internet connection). You all also need a pen, and paper or a notepad.
£8 (** TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT: Join THE POWER OF FEELING GOOD Meetup group: https://www.meetup.com/feelinggood/events/[masked]/ **)
This week: Meditation, Higher Power List - and Gratitude 150 from the book Feel Better, No Matter What (you don't have to have read the book to attend this group).
RECOMMENDED: Feel Better, No Matter What: A 4-Week Course to Love the Life You Have Right Now (Watkins Publishing) is "the only self-help book you'll ever need" and is OUT NOW https://www.amazon.co.uk/Feel-Better-No-Matter-What/dp/1786784173/
Some comments about the Processes Group:
"The meetups are wonderful and the changes to my life are nothing short of amazing." "Make sure you stop by at this group.. Its A+++" "One of London's best kept secrets... Michael's Processes Group is an Institution." "Never experienced so much fun, joy, excitement and love from one group of people in one place!" "Michael's weekly satsang..." "Michael's groups are a beacon of light... The space he holds is a sanctuary."
Facilitated by Michael (www.michaeljames.be)
A link for the meeting will be sent an hour before the event to the email address used for payment. Registration closes one hour before the event.
Note - Privacy for participants: This Zoom meeting will not be recorded by the host to ensure privacy for the participants and by attending the meeting you are agreeing not to make a recording of the session and to respect the confidentiality of other participants.
We might sometimes think that we need to go somewhere else to rest and increase our well-being however it can be said that real rest comes from aligning our mind wherever we are.
This One-Day Online Law of Attraction and Meditation Retreat provides the opportunity and space to immerse yourself in the learning and practice of techniques that assist with creating the life you choose and being in a state of well-being and inner stillness.
Tracy Friend will share what she has learnt and pioneered through facilitating hundreds of events over the last 15 years, about what works when applying the Law of Attraction, meditation and related practices.
With simple and transformative processes including written exercises, visualisation, yogic breathing techniques and meditation, you will empower yourself with a proven practical approach to personal development.
9am – 10am: Group Session- Welcome and Intentions
10.15am – 11am: Group Session- Creating Your Reality and Increasing Well-Being
11am – 12pm: Personal Practice/Free Time
12pm – 1pm: Lunch Break
1pm – 2pm: Group Session- Going Deeper with the Law of Attraction
2.15pm – 3pm: Group Session- Yogic Breathing Techniques and Meditation for Well-Being and Relaxation
3pm – 4pm: Personal Practice/Free Time
4pm – 4.30pm: Group Session- Optional Group Exercise in Small Groups
4.45pm – 5.30pm: Group Session- Insights and Implementing the Law of Attraction in Daily Life
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Learn a program of powerful, practical techniques to utilise to create the life you want
- Learn practices to help with returning to the state of inner stillness
- Enjoy a day out from your usual routine focused on well-being
- Let go of any negative thought habits that have been hindering the achievement of your dreams and ambitions
- Determine how to incorporate the Law of Attraction into your daily life
- Receive inspiration from and connect with like-minded people
- Deepen your spiritual connection and your connection with your true self
- Enjoy the enhanced energy of doing spiritual practices as a group
Information about the Retreat/ Getting the Most from the Retreat:
- To participate in the day it isn’t necessary to join all of the group sessions if you have other commitments
- All of the group sessions will be conducted using Zoom Meeting
- To keep in the retreat frame of mind in the personal practice/ free time periods you might like to do activities that enhance your day such as reading inspirational books, going for a silent meditation walk, practising the techniques covered in the group sessions or doing mindful exercise
- You may like to for the day not access or limit access to media and your mobile phone
- The retreat is suitable for you whether you are new to the principles of the Law of Attraction or you have already begun to apply them in your life
The link for the online retreat and PDF Law of Attraction techniques for the day will be emailed 24 hours before the retreat to the email address used during payment for the event.
System requirements to join the event:
- An internet connection
- A webcam
- Speakers and microphone
Facilitated by Tracy
Tracy is a leading spiritual teacher, coach and co-founder of the Law of Attraction Centre, the largest and most inspirational community of it's kind ‘Living the Law of Attraction’ in Europe.
Visit her Website: www.lawofattractioncentre.com
Retreat terms and conditions:
Please note that it is necessary to be aged 18 years or older to attend events.
Cancellations 91 days or more before the start date of the retreat 50% of the retreat cost is non-refundable, cancellations 61-90 days before the start date of the retreat 75% of the retreat cost is non-refundable and cancellations 60 days or less before the start date of the retreat 100% of the retreat cost is non-refundable.