I describe myself as a person who gets things done. I plan at length and well in advance but my track records prove that I'm quite skilled in turning thoughts into realities.
In my eyes, anything worth doing is worth doing well the first time, that's why I enjoy accumulating small monuments (or big ones) and then keep moving forward. I also enjoy leaving a footprint or a legacy behind (no matter how modest or important it is). As long as it makes me feel more complete and self-fulfilled, the size of the achievement is of little importance.
I have the right approach to risk acceptance and good governance; nothing in life is free (at least, that's my experience) - Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I enjoy being around people who have the vision, grit, and guts to put their money where their mouth is.
A little bit about myself:
- A certified business consultant and life coach
- An international award-winning professional who has made several appearances on leading TV stations
- A panelist and public speaker at several prominent regional conferences
- A published author who has been reviewed in the press
- An aspiring book author
- A serial entrepreneur who has launched successful firms in the UAE and Canada
- An athlete who practices running, swimming and martial arts
- A well-travelled individual who has visited countries from the North Pole to the Tropics and the deserts
- A previous first-aid rescuer
- A collaborator with top decision-makers from 41 nationalities in 3 countries
- An expert in evaluating personality types (using the Myers-Briggs model) and cross-cultural understanding
- A polyglot, speaking 5 languages (3 proficiently and 2 on a conversational level)