What we're about
We - The Liberators Network - are a global community that exists to help practitioners of Scrum, other Agile methods, and Liberating Structures, to find support, offer help, and draw inspiration.
We believe in the power of peer-to-peer inspiration to overcome the tough challenges we face when we try to liberate teams and organizations from ineffective ways of working.
• We create a sustainable, global, and diverse community;
• We aim to turn ideas into action, and on learning with and from others through experiments in co-creating;
• We speak and share from real-world experience;
• We respect every contribution and treat each other as equals;
• We create an environment where we and others feel safe to take interpersonal risks;
• We empower each other to increase our autonomy and confidence;
• We help each other uphold the few rules we set;
• We keep focus on the purpose of this community.
A description of the behavior that aligns with these principles can be found in this Mural: http://bit.ly/3p1Sbdw
Important*: our meetups are exclusive to patrons. These are the people who support our work, and help make it possible with a monthly donation. This starts from 5USD/month, so it's super cheap compared to the value we offer. The actual code and link to access the meetups are published on Patreon.*
Past events (90)
This content is available only to members