What we're about
Join our tribe to re-learn and truly experience the full spectrum of human movement patterns without in a "sports" mindset. In other words: just move....freely. There's "martial arts", why not "movement arts"?!
• When did you stop using the monkey bars?
• Do you make that "old person" sigh when getting up from a chair?
• Is hiking the local trail the only time you spend time in nature?
• Are you just watching your kids play instead of joining them?
Drop in and let's monkey around outside.
Your MVMNT Tribe "Guides",
Charlie, MovNat Level II (almost III) certified
Chip, Natural Movement-phile
1. Yes, it's for you. No matter what size, age, or shape you're in. The MVMNT Tribe's vision is to fulfill our potential and spectrum of human movement including (not in any particular order) calisthenics, MovNat, animal flow, Ido Portal, Rafe Kelley inspired movement, gymnastics rings, parkour, yoga, etc.
2. Yes, it's safe. But there is a level of mindful and calculated risk.
3. Yes, it's competitive...but only against yourself! Make adjustments according to your ability and energy that day. Just promise yourself: get better everyday.