Please take a moment to review the group guidelines:
1. Please post an actual photo of yourself, rather than a graphic, cartoon, photo of your pet, child, etc. The photo should be a good likeness of yourself, as you currently look. If a photo of yourself is not posted, membership approval may be delayed or declined.
2. Photos taken at events may only be posted by the Organizer. This helps to maintain the integrity of the website, and to manage the content.
3. Please only RSVP if you are attending an event. A No response or a comment advising that you cannot attend is not necessary, unless you are updating your RSVP.
4. Please send all comments and questions to my attention under a private message, rather than the group website.
5. A no-show (meaning no update to an RSVP, and not showing up to an event), happening twice will result in the member being removed from the group.
6. Please RSVP only if you are certain that you will be available for any given event.
7. For ALL TICKETED EVENTS, please purchase your ticket prior to submitting your RSVP. Then, please send a confirmation message to the group website, once you have purchased your ticket. This ensures an accurate headcount.
8. Any rude or inappropriate behavior, either online or in person, will result in the member being removed from the group.