Returning to North America for the second year is the Social Media World Forum and this year it’s joined by Apps World. The two co-hosted events will create a unique platform for 2 days of digital insight and knowledge for marketers and media bods looking to delve into, explore and become educated in the ever changing social media industry and rapidly expanding apps ecosystem.
The workshop sessions will feature over 100 leading brands such as Coca-Cola, Stumble Upon, Nike iD, Sears Holdings and Yahoo!
Key Speakers Include:
· Claire Díaz Ortiz, Corporate Social Innovation & Philanthropy, Twitter Inc.
· Dennis Maloney, VP Multimedia Marketing, Dominos
· Mark Coatney, Director/Media Evangelist, Tumblr
· Anna Lingeris, Public Relations Manager,Hersheys
· Stephanie L.Scheirholz, Social Media Manager, NASA
· Ossama Alami, Developer Advocate and Engineering Manager, Google TV
· Robert Harles, Global Head of Social Media, Bloomberg
The expo area will also play host to the free to attend social media hub (http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/northamerica/register/exhibition-a-workshop) & developers zone (http://www.apps-world.net/northamerica/workshops/developers-zone) workshop stations; you can view the full workshop agenda here: http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/northamerica/conference/agenda
HOW TO RSVP FOR THE EVENT:
To secure your place & save 25%, click the link below and use the discount code ‘BNG25’.