addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville Outdoor Adventures Club Message Board › Last Nights Fun ISLAND FIREWORKS!

Last Nights Fun ISLAND FIREWORKS!

Steve D.
user 13353978
Nashville, TN
You Guys & Gals make me so proud to be a part of this Group….
I just wanted to write and say a Big Thank You to everyone (and it takes a lot of hands) to make last night’s ISLAND FIREWORKS possible. From all the planning to the “Put into Action!”,,,, One Star I want to Pat on the Back is Susan. You give so unselfishly but know that without your Heart, Effort & Time it would be very hard to duplicate. This coming from a guy that was a newcomer a little over 2 years ago. Thanks to everyone that were so welcoming and inviting to a first timer that quickly became my family.
Anyway last night took a lot of hands to step in and I want to send a Big Shout out to some that come to mind Like Dave Brown & Beth who stepped in to be the “Bouncer” and saving our place on the Island…. I shared with him at the Boat Dock as he and Beth were leaving to Kayak out to be FIRM but POLITE and Hold that spot… Great Job! Chad Bryson who’s willing to step in at a minute’s notice and help with anything and especially the Kayaks and Loading (We could always use more hands with this!) Keith Herndon stepping up at the last minute to bring the Firewood. Frank Newsome Thanks for the Grill and the Grilling…. Great Food. And to Everyone else and know I’m leaving someone out here’s a THANKS your way…..We could not have PUT ON THE SHOW without you….. YOU ARE THE REASON we do this… GREAT FOOD and FRIENDS.
One final thing and I’m done. It takes a lot of resources to keep a club like this going and doing the quality and quantity of events coming your way. Take a minute and think of ways that you can make a contribution whether it be by stepping up to help Plan AN Event or take the LEAD on an EVENT and Host. Also it takes financial resources to put these on…. Etc.. It’s YOUR CLUB… What kind of things to Do you want to be involved in to make this an ever better place to hang out with Friends?
Thanks to All for a great time last night!
Steve Daniel