• What we'll do
#TNYSCM #03 is a workshop, followed by a panel discussion to tie-together the concepts discussed during the workshop.
Title: Going From Zero To One - Sales and Marketing Tactics For The Non-Sales B2B Pre-Seed and Seed-Stage Startup Founder Alternate Title: Going From $0.00 To $1,000,000 - Towards Product-Market-Fit For The Non-Sales B2B Pre-Seed and Seed-Stage Startup Founder Agenda
5:30 PM - 5:55 PM Pre-event Networking
5:55 PM - 6:00 PM Welcome Remarks
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Workshop, Q&A
7:00 PM - 7:45 PM Lessons From The Field - Panel Discussion, Q&A
7:45 PM - 7:50 PM Closing Remarks
7:50 PM - 8:20 PM Post-event Networking
• Suuchi Ramesh (https://www.linkedin.com/in/suuchi-ramesh-219480111/), CEO & Founder, Suuchi Inc; Suuchi Inc. is a design & manufacturing partner for innovative American apparel fashion brands and Fortune 1000 companies. Powered by advanced design software & manufacturing automation, Suuchi Inc’s vertically integrated supply chain replenishes inventory in as quickly as 5 days. Suuchi has bootstrapped her company to a 7 figure 2017 revenue, and hopes to reach an 8 figure revenue number in 2018. Suuchi Inc. earned its first revenues in April 2016, and grew its 2017 revenues to 5x its 2016 revenues. You heard her describe her business at our launch. Here she'll talk about how she's grown revenues. (Other panelists to be announced shortly)
• Steve Pike (www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-pike[masked]), CTO, SevenFifty; SevenFifty is modernizing wholesale beverage alcohol, a massive but technologically antiquated industry with a status quo dating back to Prohibition. SevenFifty offers a web platform that connects over 50,000 on- and off-premise licensed buyers with wholesale distributors to provide them with fast and efficient access to information about products available in their local wholesale markets. Steve was SevenFifty’s first hire and as CTO is responsible for building new products and managing the engineering team. He’s been with the company since 2011, when he built the platform working out of a bar in Manhattan called the Tippler.
MC: Brian Lindquist
At this event, our speaker, Victor Adefuye, will walk through simple, inexpensive tactics that early stage startup founders can employ as they try to start building sales and generating revenue. He is the Founder & CEO of Dana Consulting, a firm that functions as an outsourced VP of sales for technology startups and other small business. He also acts as a management consultant to Dana Consulting's enterprise clients as they try to bring new products and services to market.
While this event is being organized primarily for members of #TNYSCM, the workshop is ideal for anyone running a small business that seeks to grow. It is also useful for angel investors, venture capitalists, and startup advisors who do not have a sales and marketing background, but who nonetheless might find themselves trying to help a startup win its very first customers, and grow revenues over time.
• What to bring
Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration.
Bring a notebook and pen/pencil - completely worthless bonus points for members who bring a mechanical pencil. :)
• Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) and the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others’ reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, and neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, Work-Bench, or any Work-Bench affiliates can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect Work-Bench security policies and Work-Bench's right to enforce said security policies at its sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read and agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, and Code of Conduct.