• What we'll do
#TNYSCM05 features 2 panel discussions, and a keynote presentation. The keynote presentation happens between the panel discussions.
5:30 PM - 5:55 PM Pre-event Networking
5:55 PM - 6:00 PM Welcome Remarks
6:00 PM - 6:50 PM Panel Discussion I (40 minutes, 10 minutes Q&A)
6:50 PM - 7:30 PM Keynote Presentation (30 minutes, 10 minutes Q&A)
7:30 PM - 7:35 PM Break
7:35 PM - 8:25 PM Panel Discussion II (40 minutes, 10 minutes Q&A)
MC: Daniel James
Moderator: Moderator: Rob Bailey, CEO & Cofounder, MState
Tanjila Islam, CEO, TigerTrade
Sharad Malhautra, Senior Manager, Enterprise Blockchain, EY
Scott Carlson, Chief Information Security Officer, Sweetbridge, Inc
Samantha Radocchia, Cofounder, Chronicled
Todd M. Scott, VP Global Trade - Blockchain, IBM Corporation
Juan Ruiz, Global Strategy & Business Development, Maersk Global Trade Digitization
Nolan Bauerle, Director of Research, CoinDesk
Alex Mashinsky, Founder & CEO, Celsius Networks
(Other panelists to be announced shortly)
Keynote Speaker - Silvio Micali: Some researchers argue that building on existing blockchain and DLT frameworks is a mistake, because they are fundamentally unsuited for large-scale, real world applications. They argue that new DLT frameworks must be built to meet real-world demands. Silvio Micali will talk about his work building Algorand. Silvio is a professor at MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab. He won the Gödel Prize in 1993, and the Turing Award in 2012. He was elected a Fellow of The Association for Computing Machinery in 2017.
• What to bring
Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration.
Bring a notebook and pen/pencil - completely worthless bonus points for members who bring a mechanical pencil. :)
• Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) and the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others’ reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, and neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, Work-Bench, or any Work-Bench affiliates can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect Work-Bench security policies and Work-Bench's right to enforce said security policies at its sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read and agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, and Code of Conduct.