Convergence across the new apparel supply chain — Data, Design, Innovative Materials, Digital Fibers, Robotics, Transparency, Sustainability, On-Demand Manufacturing, Warehousing, Shipping, & Point of Sale
The global apparel supply chain is not only rapidly evolving, but also converging, creating blurred lines between raw materials, design, manufacturing & point of sale. Our 6th meetup will feature a showcase of emerging companies innovating across this ecosystem, followed by a panel of industry executives talking about the innovations they are most excited about, how they are integrating them into their current supply chain, and how we can bridge the vast divide between emerging fashion tech and real-world integration at scale.
WHAT WE'LL DO
#TNYSCM06 features a killer showcase followed by a panel discussion.
5:30 PM - 5:55 PM Pre-event Networking & Pizza
5:55 PM - 6:00 PM Welcome Remarks
6:00 PM - 7:15 PM Showcase (85 minutes total / 10 minutes each with 4 min Q&A)
7:15 PM - 7:20 PM BIO BREAK
7:20 PM - 8:20 PM Panel Discussion (50 minutes, 10 minutes Q&A)
8:20 PM - 8:30 PM Networking
EVENT EMCEE: Chris McKenzie
• Trendalytics / https://www.trendalytics.co
• Case Equity Partners / architecting the future of brick and mortar/malls / http://www.caseinv.com
• Sewbo / http://www.sewbo.com
• Fuse Inventory / http://fuseinventory.com
• Bolt Threads / https://boltthreads.com
• Loomia / https://www.loomia.com
MODERATOR / Lisa Morales-Hellebo / Founder, REFASHIOND
• Joe Sartre / Partner, Bleu Capital / http://www.bleucap.com
• Leslie Harwell / Managing Partner, Alante Capital / https://www.alantecapital.com
• Nathan Cray / VP, Integrations & Operations, ALDO Group / http://www.aldogroup.com
• John Silverstein / VP, Operations, CGS (Computer Generated Solutions), Blue Cherry / https://www.cgsinc.com/en/industry/fashion-apparel
• What to bring
Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration.
Bring a notebook and pen/pencil - completely worthless bonus points for members who bring a mechanical pencil. :)
• Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) and the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others’ reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, and neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, SAP, or any SAP affiliates can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect SAP security policies and SAP's right to enforce said security policies at its sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read and agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, and Code of Conduct.